Friday, September 7, 2007

Follow the Leader


Well, I've wanted to do the "blog thing" for quite a while. I'm not really sure what I'm doing, but I guess I'll learn as I go. My sister just came out with hers, which has prompted me to finally make a go at this.

6 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

just found emily's blog and now yours! :) i'll be sure to check on you often! you look great and anne parks is getting SO BIG!!!!
Laura Tomlinson

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

YAY!!! Welcome to the blogging world!! Anne Parks is PRECIOUS!!
Jordan Reinschmiedt Ramsey

The Stringers said...

you are going to have to post more than once a month....keep up!

Heather said...

Anne Parks is ADORABLE! Glad you are a blogger...it is quiet addictive. Glad you are on here!
- Heather

Ryan, Jenny, Crew and Carrington said...

anne parks is quite the beauty!! i'm glad i can watch her grow now on your blog.:)

jenny manning holloway

Anonymous said...

So neat, Laura!!! You'll have to teach me how. Now I can keep up with you even more often and hear about what Anne Parks is up to. I love it!
Susan Patterson