Wednesday, October 3, 2007

If you're happy and you know it, say "Namaste"!


Anne Parks is in her third week of Itsy Bitsy Yoga. It's yoga for kids that uses the "sing and do" method. If you know Anne Parks, she LOVES singing and doing. We both have a lot of fun at the class, but I think Anne Parks' favorite time is when she can come home and show her Daddy what she's learned. Some of her favorites are guppy pose (shown above), star pose, kissy feet, and toes-to-the-nose. We've been practicing each night before bed and I really think it helps her relax for bedtime. Here is the link to the Itsy Bitsy Yoga site, if you are interested, http://www.itsybitsyyoga.com/ Namaste!

3 comments:

The Stringers said...

Anne Parks,
I am so glad I got to see you today. I miss you. I love seeing your pictures from Yoga. Thank you for doing your "twinkle twinkle" for me today. Maybe one day I can go with you to yoga.
I love you,
Mommasissy

LT (and Max) said...

that's just adorable. how fun!

erika said...

Well isn't that the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! I wish I could go to yoga with you girls!
XOXO
the otha' mommasissy