Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm Still Here

Some of you may be thinking that the McQueen's have fallen off the face of the Earth. We haven't, though it seemed we might for a while there! October was not our best month. On top of Jason's studying, then taking the P.E. in Florida...
We've been sick. - Each member of our family had the stomach bug, Anne Parks had two ear infections, and I stayed home from school with a sore throat and severe larangitis.
We've had car trouble. - I was rear-ended and drove a rental for a week while my car was repaired, but they didn't complete the job so I had to take it back for another two days. When I got it back, it broke down and I had to be towed.
Our camera died! Our duct-taped, five year-old camera finally gave out, so I haven't been able to take pictures.

November has looked a lot more promising! Mississippi State's been victorious, Jason's free from studying, and we're looking forward to Thanksgiving. Please continue to check back with the blog. Soon, we'll have a new camera and I'll be back to posting regularly again.

1 comment:

The Stringers said...

glad you made it out of october in one piece...love yall!