Friday, May 23, 2008

Class of 2008




When I graduated from high school, my little brother was finishing up the first grade . (The picture above was taken right around that time.) This year, it was his turn to graduate from high school. I have been a teary-eyed wreck! My "baby" has grown up!



Before he left for the graduation ceremony, Emily and I gave Andrew his gift. We filled a notebook with our advice for life after high school and gave him a bag filled with things he'd need in college from vitamins and a first aid kit to a Nerf football and a stack of DVDs.



reading our advice




Anne Parks looks on with interest



a "Bible-Verse-A-Day" jar that Emily made

Andrew's graduation was held at the church where both Emily and I were married.







Andrew with Mimi and Pawpaw





Ganne and me


AP and KK


Emily and Andrew
Anne Parks and Uncle Drew









No comments: