Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Plastic

I don't like to throw away plastic bags. In fact, I try to avoid getting them from the store in the first place. When I do have them, I stuff them into one of my kitchen cabinets with the thought of some super-cool, recycled craft project (when and if I ever find the time).
I didn't realize just how many bags I'd collected until last night. While I was at the stove with my back turned, Anne Parks "cleaned out" my cabinet for me.



She was very pleased with her project...



but not with the idea that she had to help put them back.

2 comments:

gtown1 said...

That's funny...kids are quick. Love her tutu too. :)
I saw an idea and had one until we moved. Just take a carboard box, wrap it in whatever gift wrapping paper or fabric. Then exacto knife a hole into it...then stuff away...it's pretty if you choose to keep it out in a visible spot and cute if you choose to stick it in the pantry, etc. :)

ejw

The Long Family said...

We have tons of them too. I have two, that's right, two sack holders (the cloth bags) and they are full but I still keep a few everytime.... They just pile up in a basket in the laundry room!