Monday, August 17, 2009

A Day of Firsts, part 1

Monday was a very busy day full of firsts. In the morning, Anne Parks had her first day of K3 at JA. It was a short, introductory visit they call "tea party". We had juice and cookies and got to meet Anne Parks' teacher and the other kids in her class. She had a great time, but as you can see in the pictures, she was a little shy.

First, I showed Anne Parks where my office is, and then we wallked down to the K3 building.

Here she is...waiting for the tea party to begin.


She loved seeing her name on the table and finding it in other places throughout the room. This is her chair.


Anne Parks is in Ms. Brandon's Buzzin' Bees class.


Here's the hook for her bag and lunchbox.


I think the favorite of all the kids was the playground. Parents were having to drag them away when the party was over! Anne Parks didn't want to leave, either. She especially loved the cars.







We had a great time! The K3 program at JA is so cute.
This morning, I dropped her off alone for her first full day. I'll be posting about that soon.

1 comment:

The Shermans said...

I think she's looking more and more like a Howell. See you this weekend.