
My husband is awesome!
I've been talking about want a fancy camera for a while, but I always said that if I got one, I'd need to take a class because I'm clueless when it comes to photography. Well, when I got home from a particularly hard day at work last week, Jason surprised me with a Canon Rebel XSI. He'd also signed me up for Basic Photography at Holmes Community College.
I had my first class Monday night and loved it! We learned the basics of lighting, speed, composition, etc. Then, we were sent out into the hall to practice what we'd learned. These are some of my first photographs.
Next week, we're taking outdoor portraits (if the rain stays away), and I'll be taking my girls as models. I hope you'll notice that my photos are getting better over the next few weeks! I'll keep you posted!
I had my first class Monday night and loved it! We learned the basics of lighting, speed, composition, etc. Then, we were sent out into the hall to practice what we'd learned. These are some of my first photographs.
Next week, we're taking outdoor portraits (if the rain stays away), and I'll be taking my girls as models. I hope you'll notice that my photos are getting better over the next few weeks! I'll keep you posted!





1 comment:
I got a new XSI yesterday!!!!! Maybe instead of walking you can teach me since I don't exactly have time to take a class right now.
Post a Comment