Friday, December 4, 2009

JA Express to the North Pole

The slogan for the K3 program at JA is "Train up a child..." with a train as the "mascot", so it was only natural that a train be incorporated into their Christmas Open House. It was just too cute!Anne Parks received a ticket in the mail and was told to come in her pj's. I wasn't able to go because I was recovering from hernia surgery, but Tizzie and Anne Parks had a great time. Tizzie even took my camera and got some shots, so I didn't feel too left out.

They had chairs set up, so the kids could have their picture next to the manger, but AP wanted to be right next to Baby Jesus.

I've been very careful about not using the b-word, (i.e., boyfriend) with Anne Parks. I just don't want her to think that she has to have one as she grows up, but as soon as she got to JA, she talked about this little fellow non-stop. He's a cutie!

Anne Parks and her teacher Mrs. Brandon


Anne Parks wouldn't sing karaoke, but she did play the bells.


No comments: