Sunday, May 30, 2010

While Mommy's Away...

Jason was home alone with Anne Parks last weekend, and they had an eventful. He took her to McDonald's for breakfast then took her shopping for a treat. She picked out play "make-up" (which turned out to be mostly a gelatinous goo that made her face shiny and her lips purple.) She put on her make-up then put on a dance show.



Later, Jason thought Anne Parks was playing in her room, but she called him up to see, and she had cleaned it up all by herself. She was so excited to show me when I got home!
She'd put away her toys and folded her quilt.
She even made her bed. See how she lined up the pillows?

Later, AP and I were watching TV, and someone was crying because they were happy. She asked me about it. I told her that we don't only cry when we're sad. We sometimes cry when when really happy or proud of someone. She said, "When you saw my room, did you cry a little bit?"



No comments: