Here's our sweet girl 5 years ago...all 9 lb. and 11 oz. of her.
Here she is on her 1st birthday...
and at her 1st birthday party.
Starting the 2 year-old class...she looks a lot like Nora in this one!Here she is on her 4th birthday. I thought she looked so big then, but she's grown and changed so much in a year!
The Birthday Girl at her party...
Here are Anne Parks' 5 year-old stats and interview:
Height: 44 inches
Weight: 43 lbs.
Favorites
color: red
food: quesadillas, pizza, and ham
drink: chocolate milk
activities: basketball, dancing, and hula "looping"
outfits: new tennis outfit and her "jumpers"
song: "Sweet Caroline"
cereal: Lucky Charms
vegetable: broccoli and carrots with dip
toys: American Girl Doll (Avery) and Charlie McCarthy doll (rescued from Tizzie's attic)
movie: Tangled and Annie
tv show: Handy Manny, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Caillou, and Angelina Ballerina
game: Guess Who?
book: Loose Tooth and any Berenstain Bears book
animal: giraffes and flamingos
If you could have a new name, what would it be? AP
What do you love about Daddy? I love when he lays down, and Nora and I climb and play on top of him.
What do you love about Mama? Going places with her.
Where would you like to take a trip? The Kids' Museum and the beach
What do you think about being five? It's good! I'm growing bigger.
1 comment:
She is growing up! So cute!
Post a Comment