Sunday, December 16, 2007

Accident-Prone?

I guess since Anne Parks has gotten her looks from Jason, she's gotten her grace and coordination from me. You all read about our bathtub/tooth incident. Two weeks ago, her teacher sent home an accident report from school saying she'd busted her lip on the playground and that she'd been given an icee-pop and love as treatment. Well, a few days ago just as my classes were about to be over for the day, I got a call from Anne Parks school saying she'd fallen and they thought she might need stitches.




When I got there to pick her up, she was back on the playground sitting next to her teaher. They said that she'd been sad sitting in the office, so they decided to send her back out.
She was in a wonderful mood. I think she liked all of the attention the teachers had been giving her. As we walked through the halls on our way out, she shouted "Bye!" to everyone we saw. She definitely thought she was special.

The doctor checked her out and, thankfully, she didn't need stitches. She got some neosporin and love instead.

No comments: