Most parents realize that, one day, their baby will grow up and leave home. I just didn't know it would happen so soon. Anne Parks has become "Miss Independent". I grabbed the camera the other day when she had two "purses" on her shoulders (one was actually a trick-or treat pumpkin). As I was shooting, she waved to me and said, "bye". Then...she just walked out the door! Libby (who Jason had let out earlier) came in and Anne Parks left! I'm not sure how far she would have gone, but I stopped her at the porch. The front door has been locked ever since. Jason and I are going to have to keep an eye on this one!
she is so precious! hilarious too! i;m sorry i haven't called you back. i'm swamped. you are on my list... i promise to call you soon! i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo e
1 comment:
she is so precious! hilarious too!
i;m sorry i haven't called you back. i'm swamped. you are on my list... i promise to call you soon! i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
e
Post a Comment