Anne Parks has been in this world for two Easter Sundays, and (poor thing) for the second year in a row, she was up the night before with a fever and an ear infection. So, alas, I have no Easter dress photos to share. We do have a dress, so maybe we'll do some spring pics once the it warms up again.
Anne Parks did get to enjoy her school's Easter party and egg hunt, and because it was Spring Break, I got to go, too!
This is a picture of the Easter eggs just before Anne Parks and her friends were brought in to "hunt" for them. On the day of the event, it was too cold go outside, so the festivities took place in the hall.
Anne Parks knew exactly what her mission was..."don't stop 'til I find all the eggs...
...unless I find a jellybean first."
Each egg had candy in it. Once the kids realized that, the "hunt" turned into a "see-how-much-candy-I-can-shove-into-my-mouth-before-my-friend-gets-it" frenzy!
Once that happened, they were told to "sit on the wall" while Ms. Grace and Ms. Rhonda divided the eggs evenly. I'm proud to say that Anne Parks was one of the few who followed directions.
"sitting on the wall"
Anne Parks with her friends, Samantha and Meredith
Anne Parks and Sam share a treat After the egg hunt, we went to the room to play until nap time.
After nap, it was time for the party!
It was a fun day!
2 comments:
She's getting so big! Such a cutie pie!
Hope y'all are doing well!
Love, love love the pigtails! Wish ours was long enough. Thanks for sharing. Stacy & Swaisie
Post a Comment