We've been in our new house for 3 weeks, and we just got internet and cable a few days ago. I thought I'd go crazy with out those modern conveniences, but I've been so busy with unpacking and attending basketball games that I really haven't miss either one too much. This is the first chance I've had to log on. My camera has been full of pictures from the Overall State Tournament, so I haven't taken any photos of the house yet. Hopefully, I'll have some to share soon.
Anne Parks wore her b-ball shorts and Uncle Drew's sweatshirt. It's been in the attic since he was small, but Anne Parks has loved wearing it this season. She loves to point out the ball to everyone who looks her way.
We let Anne Parks run off some of her boundless energy before the game started.
Andrew was interviewed by two radio stations and even made the nightly news.
Anne Parks sure loves Uncle Drew. This is what happened when he had to leave her to go into the locker room. Tizzie and Grandpa are proud of Drew...
So are Mommasissy and String-bean (baby Stringer)...
Mimi and Ganne are proud, too!
Go Drew!
The All-Star game was the last we'll see of Uncle Drew in the Patriot uniform. We're sad the see the season end. Don't worry that's not the last you'll see of Andrew. Baseball season has already begun, and I'm sure I'll have some more photos to share.

1 comment:
GROSS! take that picture down!!! i really don't think i look like that...do i???
Post a Comment