Anne Parks and I went to our first Southern Miss game last weekend. We actually only made it as far at the tailgate. We'd been there about 20 minutes when the bottom fell out. Although I'm a
Bulldog to the bone, I thought it be fun to sport some black and gold (a shirt I got at
MINT, by the way). It felt a little strange dressing up in another teams colors, and Anne Parks was thoroughly confused. She kept looking at her shirt and saying, "Where my bulldog go?" and trying to chant "Maroooooon. White!"


Maggie, Uncle Aaron, and Aunt Jen (some
real Southern Miss fans)

Maggie and AP

AP and Quinn - after it started raining

Standing in the rain

Running in the rain

The rain would not stop, so Jason's dad, Mike, went to the car to drop off our gear, then come back and get us. This is what he looked like on his return. He was dancing and singing as he came. What a ham!

We put on our ponchos, then Mike, Susan, Jennifer, Maggie, Anne Parks, and I all walked to the car under that giant umbrella - Mike singing the whole way.


We had a great weekend in Hattiesburg. Here's Jason, AP, and Papa just before we got in the car to head home.
No comments:
Post a Comment