Monday, December 1, 2008

I Give Thanks for Family!

Anne Parks and I spent several days last week with Rambo Reed, Mommasissy, and Smith in Starkville. We had a great time and had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day when the rest of the family joined us. I've added a few new photo albums of our holiday on the left.

Emily and Smith

Sweet Boy

Anne Parks dancing along with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Rambo Reed joining Anne Parks' dance routine

Anne Parks and her baby taking a break

Uncle Drew and Reed watching "Scarlet Take a Tumble" (This was a hilarious YouTube video. I hope you've seen it. I was going to link here, but I found that it had been removed. So sad.)

1 comment:

The Long Family said...

I need that picture of Anne Parks and Smith. And the one of her twirling. It won't let me take them from the Kodak place. They are so cute!!!