Monday, January 12, 2009

An Honor

Before Christmas and my holiday from blogging, I received an email from Janice Tracy, a woman who maintains Attala County Memories, a lovely genealogy blog. She had happened upon my blog, seen the post about Ganne's birthday, and asked if she could re-post it on her blog. I felt honored! She's since posted the poem here and more about Ganne here. More recently, Janice has awarded our blog with the Proximidade Award. Honored again!
Receipt of this award requires me the to pass the award on to eight bloggers who share the qualities listed above. These charming blogs are ones that I visit and enjoy regularly. Please visit thesm, and you'll see why I've chosen them for this award.

Rhonda Yates-Rogers - Dwell in Possibility
Laura Tomlinson - My Little Life...
Shannon - Rocks in My Dryer
Carly Long - The Long Family
Darby Stickler - The Stickler Family
Emily Stringer - The Stringers
Danielle Thompson - Thompson Family Life
Erika Powell - Urban Grace

2 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i feel so honored ;)

and yes...i loved that poem you wrote about your grandmother. priceless.

squeeze AP for me. i need to play with her soon.

Dwell in possibility said...

Thanks, Laura. I really appreciate that. I hope all is well with you and the family. I enjoy reading about you all on your blog.

-Rhonda