Has it really been over two weeks since my last post? So much has happened since then. For one thing, school's out, which is partly why I've neglected the blog: I haven't been at my computer every day.
On Friday, I hit 35 weeks. Less than 5 to go! My doc is watching to make sure Nora doesn't get as big as her sister, so we'll have a sonogram next Wednesday to see how much she's grown. If my belly is any indication, she's HUGE!
I've been checking off my list, and it's getting shorter. My goal is to have everything done by the end of this week. Emily's coming tomorrow and is going to help me wrap up the last few "to dos."
To Do:
• Hang pictures in nursery.
• Get big sister gift for AP from baby.
• Help AP pick out a gift for baby. (She told me last night that her baby sister needed a "little tiny Snow White dress" to match her own. Know where I can find one?)
• Install car seat.
• Pack diaper bag.
• Pack hospital bag.
• Pick out announcements.
• Charge cameras.
• Plan for post-baby wardrobe.
• Pack AP’s bag.
Done:
• Make curtains for nursery. (Although these are made and hung, I screwed up and made them too short! Ugh! Once they're fixed, I'll show pics.)
• Clean and check travel system.
• Finish freezer cooking.
• Wash and organize baby’s clothes.
• Make plans for AP during and after birth.
• Set up cradle.
• Take AP to sibling class. (Anne Parks loved the class. I'll post pics soon.)
• Have AP's birthday party. (The party was so much fun! I'm waiting on pictures from Jason's dad and my sister because I was so busy that I never took any! I'll post those as soon as I get them.)
Check back. I hope I'll have pictures to share soon.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are still alive! See you Sunday!
Post a Comment