Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Party for a Princess

Anne Parks won't turn 3 until next Friday, but we had her birthday party Memorial Day Weekend to avoid Baby Nora's crashing it - not a good introduction to your new little sister. Anyway, the party was wonderful, and I (finally) have lots of pictures to share. These are from my sister's camera, and I'll get a lot more from Jason's dad soon. I'll post some of those once I get them.

The invitation:

The castle cake:


Decorations:
A treasure chest of party favors
The gifts:

The food:
Our family were all great sports about dressing up. I don't have a picture of Jason's dad, who looked great in his pirate garb, but maybe I'll get one from him soon.


My sister made a great Belle. Most of the kids thought she was the real thing. Reed's decided that he's going to hire her out on weekends. Here, she's with Andrew the pirate and Tizzie the good witch.
Pirates: my dad, Reed, Andrew, and Smith
Aaaarrrrggghh!
Ganne and Smith

The bouncy house:



Greeting the guests:

Jason's mom wore her Maleficent, the bad witch, costume but had to promise Anne Parks that she would "be good" at the party (No sleeping spells, please!).
Snow White and Ariel (Cousin Maggie)
Queen Laura and Princess Elizabeth

Captain Henry
Singing "Happy Birthday":



What a fun day! Thank you, family, for all of your help!

No comments: