Our camera has broken at the most inopportune time. I've borrowed my mother's and have bee taking a lot of pictures, but I'll have to go and have a disc made before I can upload any of them.
Jason's dad sent me these that he took in the hospital, so I thought I'd share.
Waiting on Baby Sister
Tizzie got AP this headband and Nora a matching hat
I packed AP an activity bag for the hospital. One of the treats was a pair of scissors. She's wanted some for a while, but I told her she had to be 3 to get them. She was very serious about cutting.
Cousin Maggie was waiting, too
Grandma and Anne Parks
Someone told Anne Parks that Big Sisters were supposed to wait on this line, so that's where she stood.

AP and Mommasissy



Spreading the News
AP and Uncle Drew

Sweet Nora

Grandpa and Nora
AP and Nora with their flowers
1 comment:
Laura-
Nora is beautiful and so is Anne Parks by the way. Hoping you can get away for book club in a few weeks!
Katie Wallace
Post a Comment