Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dressing

I just found this post that I wrote, but never posted. As you can tell, it's pre-haircut. I just love these outfits, so I'm posting it now.


Anne Parks has found a new favorite pasttime - getting dressed. She's always loved playing dress-up with her princess and ballerina outfits, but her new hobby is changing clothes. As soon as we get home from school, she wiggles out of her uniform, runs upstairs, and emerges a few minutes later with a new outfit on - complete with shoes, hair, and sometimes accessories. The bottom rack in her closet is reserved for pants, skirts, and t-shirts, and she will use those items to put together some very interesting outfits. She loves puting things together that "match."

pink polka-dots/pink stripes



Here she is in what I call her "zoo" outfit - hair clips (done herself), Audubon Zoo tee, giraffe skirt (see the theme?), purple jelly shoes, and a wrist full of silly bands.






Maybe one day she'll be a fashion designer. Girls are so much fun!