Sunday, July 4, 2010

Nora is One!



It has taken me forever to do this post! It's not that I was procrastinating. I've been working on it for a week! I've had some major issues with uploading the pics and having them save for some reason. Anyway, here it is...a week late...Happy Birthday, Nora!

A year ago, our precious Nora joined the family, and I don't know what we ever did with out her! She is just full of joy. If she was sleepy when she was a baby, I would sway and bounce with her, and she would start laughing hysterically. She still laughs all the time, especially when she's getting into trouble. During those times when I would usually get really frustrated, I can't because her giggles make me laugh, too.

She's also very social. She loves to make a new friend and to be right in the middle of everything. She will only nap for about half an hour at daycare because she's afraid she's going to miss something!

Here are her stats:
Height: 30 3/4 (90th percentile)
Weight: 26 1/2 lbs. (97th percentile)
Here's what she's been up to:
-She has 6 teeth.
-She's been walking for a month and a half.
-She says Mama, Daddy, ruff ruff (dog), milk, and bye-bye.
-She loves giving kisses, reading books, cell phones, dogs,
opening cabinets, unrolling toilet paper, and playing with her sister.
-She hates changing clothes.

Here's a year with Nora!

Day One

JULY: During her "skinny phase"
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
JANUARY
FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL



MAY

JUNE


Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!

1 comment:

The Long Family said...

She is so cute!!! Happy birthday Nora.