Our friends, John and Emily, hosted a cookout the other night. We had a great time. Anne Parks was especially glad to see her friend Quinn, and we were all glad to meet Henry, the newest addition to the Vaughan family. It was so much fun to see the differences in a toddler boy and a toddler girl. I thought Anne Parks was a ball of energy going 90-miles-an-hour all the time. If she goes 90, then Quinn must be going 200!
(Click here for some cute boy/girl comparisons from Nanny Deprived.) The biggest contrast was in how they each dealt with dirt, actually mud. Anne Parks would get one speck on her hand or shoe and come to me and ask for a wipe. On the other hand, I don't even think Quinn noticed the mud at all as he sped past with one shoe on!
Although Anne Parks' mantra is "clean as you go" (
Tizzie should be so proud!), she and Quinn still needed a good washing. They had so much fun that Quinn ended up with the hiccups from laughing so hard!
We can't wait to play again!
1 comment:
So cute! I guess I better get ready for Smith to be going 200 miles an hour!!!
Post a Comment