Anne Parks and I have been in Starkville for a few days "babysitting" Emily, who is in her 37th week. Reed had to be out of town for a few days and Em didn't want to be alone. She drove to our parents' house on Monday, but when the time came to drive home, she didn't feel well. So, Anne Parks and I drove her home. She had very high blood pressure at her check-up on Thursday and has had to take it easy (an almost impossible task for Emily!). I've tried to make her keep her feet up while Anne Parks and I have helped get the house ready for the newest member of our family. The doc wants to see her again on Monday. Looks like cousin Smith could make an early appearance!Friday, July 18, 2008
BABYsitting
Anne Parks and I have been in Starkville for a few days "babysitting" Emily, who is in her 37th week. Reed had to be out of town for a few days and Em didn't want to be alone. She drove to our parents' house on Monday, but when the time came to drive home, she didn't feel well. So, Anne Parks and I drove her home. She had very high blood pressure at her check-up on Thursday and has had to take it easy (an almost impossible task for Emily!). I've tried to make her keep her feet up while Anne Parks and I have helped get the house ready for the newest member of our family. The doc wants to see her again on Monday. Looks like cousin Smith could make an early appearance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment