Sister
Emily will be a mom tomorrow! Because of high blood pressure, she'll be induced at 5 am. Please keep her, Reed, and baby Smith in your prayers tomorrow. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. In the meantime, here are some pics of Smith's room that we worked on this weekend. The pictures really don't do it justice; it's just darling! Em has lots more pics on her blog
here.
Smith is named after our great-grandfather (
Ganne's daddy), Smith Hughes. That's him (in the center) before a football game in 1924.


These are flashcards. I think they look great. If you stare at them long enough, you start to see white dots between the corners of the cards.

Emily removed the closet door to give her more space in the small room.


The curtain, a last-minute addition, was made from a twin
bed sheet, and the changing pad cover was made from its pillowcase.



See you soon, Smith!
1 comment:
Please keep us posted!!!!
Post a Comment