Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pink Elephants

Here are some "Tubes Day" pics. They gave Anne Parks a little hospital gown with pink elephants on it. The image was pretty appropriate because I believe that's just what she was seeing about the time I snapped these shots. They gave her an oral sedative to help her relax before taking in for the procedure. I just wish we'd had the video camera to capture her "relaxed" state. While sitting there on the bed, she started to sway back and forth; then she'd slowly shake her head at laugh. She thought the nurse with her "silly hat" was hilarious and eagerly went with her so she could get one too. It was definitely some comic relief for a worried mom and dad.


Anne Parks slept most of the way home. When we got there, she put on her pjs and also wanted to wear her hoodie. That's how she fell asleep a little while later...
She's getting a little too big for her crib. Our next big project - moving to the "big-girl" bed. Any tips or suggestions?

2 comments:

gtown1 said...

Sorry--I didn't sign my name....:)
ej williams

gtown1 said...

My sister in law suggested to me that with our neice she would recommend going straight to a twin bed instead of a toddler bed, why, I have no idea...but for what it's worth! :)