Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back to the Beach

This is a picture of Anne Parks taken during the summer of 2007. It's one of the last photos of her as a Floridian. At the end of that summer, we moved back to Mississippi and haven't been to Florida since! I can't believe it's been so long!
I'm excited to say that on Friday we will be back for a visit! Our sweet friends, Erika and Chance, are providing us with a place to stay. We can't wait to see them and to visit with some of our other much-missed friends.

This is AP on her last trip to the beach. I can't wait for her to see it again. She's going to love it!

I'm sure we'll stop by Destin Commons while we're in town. I took AP there on her 1st birthday shortly before our move.

1 comment:

erika said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO
e

ps- remember the cutting of your Oak Leaf Hydrangea that I cut from your yard... it's thriving. I think of you everytime I look at it!