Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playing It Safe

This will be my last public post on this blog.
It's something I've been thinking about for quite some time. I recently went to a technology conference and have been thinking a lot about internet safety lately. Then, today, we had an internet safety speaker at school, so I took that as a sign. I will keep this blog up for family and friends, (Don't worry, Ganne!) but will host another more public blog, sans a lot of the pictures and info I've been sharing.
It makes me sad because I've loved the connections I've made. But safety is more important, and I know I'll make those connections again with time.
If you are a friend, I'd love for you to keep reading. Just email me (lhowell2@yahoo.com), and I'll send you the new blog information. Those of you on my email list will receive an email with the info soon.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

The Shermans said...

I'm confused--so you're going to have 2 blogs? I just want to have access to your fam, so put me on the list.

Laura said...

To answer Alli's question: I'll have 2 blogs. One will be accessed by password, and the other will be public.