I can't believe it, but Friday, I'll enter the third trimester. Boy, a pregnancy sure flies by when you're chasing after a two and a half year-old! Little sister is very active and kicking like crazy. She's also growing rapidly and, as a result, so am I! We've been busy getting ready for her arrival. I've got a long to do list, and I've given myself deadlines along the way. It looks like a lot, but my "month 7" list has all been checked off! Oh, it feels good to mark something off of a list!
Month 8: 29-32 weeks (April 17- May 7)
• Make curtains for nursery.
• Clean and check travel system.
• Finish freezer cooking.
• Plan AP’s birthday party.
• Wash and organize baby’s clothes.
• Pack hospital bag.
• Make plans for AP during and after birth.
• Install car seat.
• Pack diaper bag.
• Get big sister gift for AP from baby.
• Take AP to sibling class.
• Set up cradle.
Month 9: 33 weeks and beyond (May 7- June 1)
• Pick out announcements.
• Charge cameras.
• Make meal plan and stock up on groceries for first few weeks.
• Plan for post-baby wardrobe.
• Pack AP’s bag.
• Have AP's birthday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment