
After much complaining, especially from my sister, about my new "invitation only" blog, I've set up another, more public blog. It'll have most of the same posts, but doesn't have specific info about our family and will have fewer pictures of Anne Parks, but you'll be able to view if using Google Reader and put a link to it on your blog (just don't use our last names, please). I know that sounds a little over-protective, but when it comes to my little girl and the internet, I've become a little paranoid - there are some weirdos out there!
I call it "Mama Said..." My sister and I, being the Southern girls we are, still call our parents Mama and Daddy. If are with friends and want to relay some words of wisdom we heard from our mother, we tend to say "Mama said this, or Mama said that," a phrase for which we were promptly teased. I thought it was perfect for the blog. I hope "Mama" is a term Anne Parks never grows out of.
The address is www.mamasaidblog.blogspot.com.
If you check it out, make a comment, so I know y'all are finding it.
No comments:
Post a Comment