Monday, April 6, 2009

We're Back!

If you're reading this post and you've figured out how to access the "invitation only" blog, please post a comment, so I'll know y'all are able to get on.

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and have been nesting like crazy! I don't remember it being this bad with Anne Parks. Maybe it has something to do with having a 2 1/2 year-old this time around, but I have been on a mission to totally rearrange and organize my entire house. With the help of Jason, my mom, and my sister, we've gotten a lot done. We've tackled the dining room, the living room, the sewing room, and Anne Parks' room.
If I hadn't been so anxious to get everything done, I'd have had the foresight to take "before" pictures, but pictures never crossed my mind - not until Anne Parks brought it up.
We surprised her with a new "big sister's room" with "big girl" double bed and an orange chair (inherited from my Grandma Howell) for reading. When she walked in the room, she went straight to the chair, sat down, and said, "Take my picture!" You can see how proud she is of her new room.
Here she is with her not-so-little cousin, Smith.
I'll be sharing more "after" photos soon.
Next project: baby's room

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It worked. AP is so beautiful.

Allyson said...

Hey! It worked for me, too! What a big girl Anne Parks!! Please update often!! :)

The Lively's said...

It worked for me. I didn't realize Anne Parks and my son are about the same age. Isn't this age fun?!