I do. Her name is Anne Parks. She likes to wear her ballgown whenever she can, and her favorite pass times are brushing her hair, turning and twirling, and singing about dreams and princes (usually in conjunction with one of the first two). In the last few months, she's become obsessed! I don't think that we are alone in experiencing this phenomenon. Cousin Maggie is known to belt out her own version of "Once Upon a Dream" on occasion, too. I don't mind Anne Parks' singing, "Someday my prince will come!" because it's just so cute, and because, when we watch any of the movies, when the prince arrives to save the princess, she thinks he's her daddy. Too sweet, huh? I love this article on "Princess Psychology" by one of my favorite bloggers. She has a princess at her house, too!
We are planning Anne Parks' 3rd birthday party (Can you believe it? 3 years old!) Of course, it will be a princess party. I wanted a picture for the invitation, so we had a little princess photo session. Anne Parks was very particular about each costume. She informed me that Snow White had a red bow, and Cinderella only had a headband. You may also notice that she did not turn or twirl in the Snow White dress because, according to AP, Snow White does not dance while singing.
We both had so much fun, and I just love how the pictures turned out!
Snow White
2 comments:
how cute! I love that Libby made one of the pics!
Very sweet!
Post a Comment