Another Christmas party about which I never posted was the one for my book club.
The hostess, Katie Wallace, had decorated a tree with a copy of the first page of each of the books we'd read this year.

Instead of gifts, we each brought a favorite book to share; then we played "Dirty Santa" to see which book we'd get to take home.


At the end of the night, we used my camera remote to take a group pic. I snapped some better ones than this, but I like this one the best. I don't think anyone is looking at the camera. We had a hard time getting ourselves together.
3 comments:
So, what book did you get?
I really wanted THE MUSE ASYLUM, but it got taken away. I ended up with KINGS OF TORT. Could be interesting. It's the Dickie Scruggs story.
Hmmm, let me know how you like it! I usually prefer nonfiction.
Post a Comment