Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nora at 6 Months

A lot has happened since my last post, and I've taken tons of pictures. With all of the pics from Christmas and our trip to Disney, it's going to take me a while to tell you about all of it. So, those posts will come later.
Right now, I want to give you a Nora update:
- She reached the 6-month mark on Christmas Day.
- She's a big girl at around 20 pounds and wearing 12 months-sized clothes. (I'll have exact
measurements after her next check-up.)
- She's the happiest thing I've ever seen. She laughs at everything. Even when she's sleepy and
fussy and I try to rock or bounce her, she thinks it's hilarious and cracks up.
-She's doing all kinds of tricks, too - sitting up, saying "da da", pulling up onto all fours, and
clapping (The last 3, she learned while staying with my mom and dad while we were on our
trip!)

1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

what a precious picture! look at that smile!