AP, Maggie and Minnie

Eeyore (just too cute) and Tigger

Little Einsteins' Annie and Leo

Handy Manny


Beauty and the Beast Show

I haven't talked about how crowded it was there. On day in Magic Kingdom, they closed the gates to new guests because the park was full! I got Jason to snap this shot in Hollywood Studios because there's no way to describe the crowds. The guidebooks weren't kidding when they said this was the busiest time of the year!Surprisingly, though, the crowds moved smoothly and I didn't feel claustraphobic (most of the time). Because of the age of the girls, we didn't really need to wait in long lines for rides. Although we rode a few, Anne Parks and Maggie were mostly interested in seeing the characters and watching the shows.

"Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Playground



Anne Parks kept telling me not to be scared because this ant was "not real".

The brand-new Toy Story ride



After Hollywood Studios, we rode the bus to Epcot to have dinner in Norway at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
First, we picked up some margaritas in Mexico, then strolled on over to Norway. The girls took a nap, then put on their Belle dresses.


Grandma, Papa and two tired girls!



Anne Parks' reaction to seeing Cinderella enter the hall

And seeing Sleeping Beauty


Anne Parks' favorite - Snow White.


Maggie's favorite - Ariel. Maggie to Ariel, "Are you wearing fins or high heels?"

After dinner, we went to "The Seas" with Nemo. It's a combination ride, show and aquarium.


Another fun day!
1 comment:
I have a picture of myself on the ant! I love all the princess pictures! They look so in awe!
Post a Comment